INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your use of the oralnicotine.com website, we may collect personal and non - personal information from you, including:
- Your name, email and country;
- Your browser type, operating system, IP address, and device information(“Analytical Information”).
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND PROCESS INFORMATION
The information we collect about you, including any personal data, will only be used in connection with issues relating to ONC, as well as to provide you with information on requested topics, and to comply with our legal obligations. We use your information to assist you, supply information you have requested, and to note your preferences in order to provide the best possible user experience. We may use your information, including personal data relating to you, for these specific, legitimate purposes:
- If you have signed up and given consent to receive information from us, we may contact you via written communication (including electronic communications such as email) with relevant content and information.
- We may use your contact information to respond to your questions about ONC’s content.
- When you use our website, we automatically collect and use analytical Information, described above. This helps us to continually improve your experience with our website and to target appropriate marketing communications and advertising to you.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We only share your information (including your Email details) or relevant questions you ask with ONC content developers. We also use personal information for tasks such as storing and maintaining the personal information we provide on a database to our content developers, analysing website or mobile application usage data, electronic and postal mail services, marketing services, social media services as well as calculating, managing, and reporting sales tax. Third-party service providers may receive your personal information as necessary to perform their role. (These include designated data processors, IT infrastructure providers, telephone service providers, external auditors and offsite data storage providers etc.). We shall ensure that approved safeguards such as the approved standard contractual clauses or the EU-US Privacy Shield are in place if any personal information is provided to third parties outside the EEA or those who will access the information from outside the EEA. We shall disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or as part of a legal process. If we receive a request from a regulatory body or law enforcement agency, and if permitted under the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” and other laws, we may disclose certain personal information to such bodies or agencies.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorised access to our systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Health Diplomats employees, contractors and agents that need to know that information to process it on our behalf.
Such persons are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or their contracts terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. While no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we strive to protect the information submitted to us. We consider the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process, and store and use the appropriate technology to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals in certain countries including the EEA, have certain rights in relation to their personal data. For example, you have the right to request access to your personal information, the right to have a machine-readable copy of your data transferred to another organisation, the right to correct or update your personal information, and the right to have all your personal information deleted. You also have the right to object to our processing activities (as summarised below).
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORS
- Communicating with you, with your prior consent, on issues of concern to ONC;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our websites to meet the needs of our users;
- Developing new features;
- Understanding how people use our websites to improve the performance of our websites;
- Marketing to inform users about our work;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our websites, and
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property, or safety of ONC, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- When complying with legal obligations, we shall process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we are responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
You can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law or would like to make a complaint against us.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We use “cookies” and other similar technologies to help provide you with a better, more personalised user experience. A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. We use these technologies to help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which pages and products are viewed most frequently.